Your Health and Safety Are Our First Priority
At Saigon Spa, your health, safety, and well-being are our main concerns.
We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have measures in place to ensure we continue to serve our customers in a way that is safe for both customers and our employees.
We will continue to refer to guidelines and protocol provided by the CDC and local health officials.
How are we keeping you safe and healthy?
- Wellness check-in for everyone who enters to screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distancing in common area.
- Require masks be worn at all times during your visit.
- Our therapists and staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Equip our therapists and staff with the appropriate safety gear to protect themselves and customers.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout Saigon Spa.
- Our staff and therapists sanitize or wash their hands before and after interacting with customers.
- New & clean blankets, sheets, and towels per customer.
- Continually clean and disinfect all surfaces to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- HEPA air purifiers in every spa room.
Our priority is making sure that you get the service you need while staying safe and healthy during your visit.